Brindisa Foodie Box
- 1 x Brindisa Iberico Bellota hand carved ham 50g **
- 1 x Sanmarti Catalan Spaghetti 250g (Contains wheat)
- 1 x Valdespino Jerez Cask Aged Sherry Vinegar D.O.P., 8-10 years, 25cl
- 1 x Bomba Paella Rice from Tarragona, 1kg
- 1 x 1605 Semicured manchego wedge 5 months cured (Contains milk and egg) **
- 1 x Fuet de Vic (like salami), cured by specialists to a traditional method.
- 1 x Brindisa Epic Judion beans 500g
- 1 x Alemany orange blossom honey, 250g jar (May contain traces of nuts)
- 1 x Nunez de Prado organic X.V. o/o "Flower", D.O.P., unfiltered, 50cl
- 1 x Brindisa Saffron Stamens 0.5g
- 1 x Perello Gordal Spicy Pitted Olives Jar 150g (May contain sulphites, fish and almonds
- "One can taste the time, care and skill in each of these wonderful, flavourful delicacies. A glorious taste of Spain." Jenny Linford
Jenny Linford is a food writer, a longstanding member of the Guild of Food Writers and the author of over 15 books. The Missing Ingredient - the Curious Role of Time in Food and Flavour garnered wonderful reviews in The Sunday Times, The TLS and the Wall Street Journal. The book explores the idea of time as the 'universal, invisible ingredient' in the food we grow, make and cook. One of the things Jenny wanted to do in the book was highlight the work and care that goes into creating good food - the patient work and attention that take place behind the scenes.
The book is sourced from our friend, John Sandoe Books, a small independent bookshop in Chelsea.
*In the event that any of the above is not available on the day of despatch, we will substitute any out of stock items with another similar and equally delicious product.
** Keep refrigerated