Affineur's Cheese Box
Aged in our Balham cheese caves, this selection demonstrates the diversity of artisan Spanish cheese. Specially aged 16-month Manchego with complex caramel notes; intense, spicy blue Cabrales; paprika-rubbed, peachy Mahon; historic revival Garrotxa and ash-coated Luna Negra.
Together, they make an exceptional cheese board you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
There are just 100 boxes available – when they’re gone, they’re gone!
The Brindisa Affineur's Cheese Box includes:
- Cabrales Pepe Bada, PDO, 150g (Raw cow's milk)**
- Manchego 1605, PDO, Brindisa Aged, 240g (Raw sheep's milk, lysozyme (egg))**
- Mahon Torralba, PDO, Brindisa Aged, 310g (Raw cow's milk)**
- Garrotxa La Bauma, 160g (Pasteurised goat's milk, lysozyme (egg))**
- Luna Negra, 250g (Raw goat's milk)**
Cheese board not included.
*Please note, in the event that any of the above is not available on the day of dispatch, Brindisa will substitute any out of stock items with another similar product.
Storage: Keep all cheeses refrigerated below 5°C.
** 10 days life from dispatch