Fideuà is a typical seafood dish from Valencia similar to paella but made with short pasta noodles instead of rice.
Our latest kit includes all the specialist ingredients required to make an authentic fideuà. The food box includes Sanmarti fideu pasta, Brindisa saffron stamens and Arbequina olive oil, La Chinata smoked sweet paprika, Navarrico fish fumet, a four-person paella, and some alioli to serve it with.
- 1 x 4 person enamelled paella pan
- 1 x Sanmarti fideu pasta 250g
- 1 x Navarrico fish fumet 950ml (Contains molluscs, crustaceans and fish)
- 1 x Brindisa Arbequina Olive Oil tin, 1lt
- 1 x La Chinata Smoked Paprika Dulce 70g
- 1 x Brindisa Saffron Stamens 0.5g
- 1 x Finca la Barca Oak Smoked Alioli 115g (Contains egg, and sulphites)
Pan not suitable for induction hobs.
* Please note, in the event that any of the above is not available on the day of dispatch, Brindisa will substitute any out of stock items with another similar product.