- Refreshing, nutritious and completely additive free.
- Makes a delicious starter or light summer lunch.
- Garnish your Gazpacho in a myriad of ways. From crushed almonds, finely chopped peppers, onion or cucumber, to more hearty options like croutons, hard boiled eggs or chopped Iberico ham, there is no wrong way to garnish your gazpacho.
- Add Navarrico chickpeas or haricot beans for a more substantial dish.
- Use in cocktails: perfect base to make a Bloody Mary or Bloody Maria – a shot of Spanish summer!