FINE FOOD SHOW NORTH COMPETITION
2. ELIGIBILITY. The contest is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry and who are physically located and residing in the United Kingdom. Employees of Brindisa Limited, Brindisa Kitchens and their respective parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies (“Releasees”) as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win.
3. SPONSORSHIP. Brindisa Limited is the sponsor of the contest.
4. HOW TO ENTER. To enter leave your business card at the Brindisa Stand (E23) of the Fine Food Show North or open a new account with the Brindisa representatives at Stand E23 and confirm that you agree to these Official Rules. Any other form of entry is void. Entries will be accepted from 10/3/19 – 11/3/19 (the “Contest Period”). Limit one entry per person during the Contest Period. Entries made under the same or multiple identities, or through the use of any agent or other device or artifice to play multiple times will be deemed invalid and the player will be disqualified. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry.
5. DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS.
Grand Prize. One grand prize winner will be selected daily, randomly, from among all the survey entrants who entered during the Contest Period.
Notification. Winner will be notified approximately two weeks after the Contest Period by email using the contact information provided during registration. If the winner (a) fails to respond to the email notification within 48 hours of the time the email was transmitted or attempted to be transmitted to the winner, (b) rejects the prize, or (c) fails to comply with these Official Rules, then, in any of those cases, the winner will be disqualified. If the prize winner is disqualified for any reason the Sponsor may (but is not obligated to) randomly select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible, correct entries. Only one alternate drawing may be held, after which the prize will not be awarded. The winner will be contacted by Brindisa, to organise delivery.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the number of entrants. The answer will be selected by one Brindisa Judge.
Grand Prize. The Grand Prize consists of one Brindisa Tasting Box.
8. PRIZE CONDITIONS.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- Postage to any UK address only is included in the hamper prize. Full details of how to book delivery will be forwarded to the winner.
- There is no cash alternative; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. GENERAL. By entering the contest, you acknowledge that you have read understand, and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor relating to the administration of the contest and the selection of winners, which decisions are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the contest at any time without notice, if in Sponsor’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the contest, or if a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, or other cause corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the contest.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, or garbled contest entries or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the contest, the processing of contest entries, the announcement or the awarding of the prizes, any errors in administration, notification or fulfilment, or in any contest-related materials. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the contest. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, BY REGISTERING OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS RELEASEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSS, AND LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE PARTICIPATION IN OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST, OR ACCEPTANCE, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED.
12. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, OR THE ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZES.
13. LIST OF WINNERS. The winner’s name will not be disclosed. If you have any queries about the contest contact Brindisa, 9B Weir Road, Balham, London, SW12 0LT UK., FAO: Marketing Department.
14. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in London, England.